Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where to Begin...

I started setting up this blog when Chris and I returned from the BABE Rally, because I enjoyed blogging that experience so much.  I thought that this blog would be about things that we as a family do as well as things that I see and love.  I particularly enjoy children's art, crafts, spending time with my family, experiencing the out doors and recently creating books and games for Miles (and the kids in the Children's Center.) I've already posted some of those things on the Daewhoopteedoo Blog, so I won't re post them here, but I'm pretty excited about them.  I particularly enjoy some of the ideas that I've come up with to keep Miles busy, but safe, while we're working in the garage. While I don't intend to blog daily like I did for the BABE Rally,  I do hope to share some of my experiences as wife, mother, and teacher with my audience.  So here are to future posts... May they not be boring, share fun things (and maybe some not so fun), and be informational from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment