Monday, July 8, 2013

Cars: Making a Series of Art Pieces

When I picked up Miles the other day, he was very excited to show me this collection of drawings.  We had seen some art on display that a single artist had created.  Miles noticed that they were very similar and we discussed that artists often create a collection of works of art in a particular style.

He was very proud that he had created a car collection of drawings based on his Cars characters. 

Mater is my favorite.  I love how even in his simple drawings Miles has captured the whimseyness of Mater's character. 

This one is Sarge.  ( I couldn't find Sarge to picture.) I love the simplisity of his collection.  He has definatly started to have a certin style to his drawings.  I am fasinated how each child can have this independant look to thier creations even if they are creating stick figures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment