Monday, December 31, 2012

Manifesto 2013

I am torn about making New Years resolutions... I am always well meaning in making them, but then somehow they drift into the obis of everyday life. (Now having said that I did make it to around July before I gave up on/lost my cloth shopping bags in 2012.)  But as in past years I will make some resolutions...

So for 2013...

I resolve to find more time for myself by...

  • Finishing at least 3 large crafting projects
  • Reading one book a month
  • Exercising 30 minutes a day
  • Blogging at least once a month
  • Driving the 911 at least once a month
 I resolve to spend more time with Miles by...

  • Playing a game of his choosing at least 20 minutes a day.  
  • Taking him to something cultural at least once a month
  • Going to the zoo at least 6 times this year
I resolve to spend more quality time with Chris by...

  • Planning a family vacation to somewhere relaxing and fun
  •  Going on a date at least once a month
  • Meeting for lunch at least once a week
  • ......

I resolve to keep up my good work at leading a healthier life style by...

  • Only eating out with Chris
  • Not eating white foods
  • Only eating dessert out
  • Drinking 8 glasses of water daily
  • Not eating foods I can't pronounce the ingredients to
  • Eating something green everyday (M&M's don't count)
  • Working out 30 minutes a day
  • Spending some time outside everyday
I resolve to add more whimsy to my life by...

  • Trying something new at least once a month
  • Having friends over more often/laughing more
  • Instituting Fancy Plate Friday (ie. Using the Queens China every Friday we eat at home.) 
  • Trying not to plan so much... 
  • ..................................................  (If I plan all the ways to be whimsical I won't be...)  

So I know it's a long list, but once I start I have a hard time stopping... I didn't even get to financial resolutions... I think I'll just put that under budget.  


No comments:

Post a Comment